March 22, 2019, 10:32:15 AM

Author Topic: Swasthya theek nahi  (Read 46701 times)

Tarun Bhardwaj

Swasthya theek nahi
« on: February 09, 2012, 03:27:58 PM »
Guruji pranam,

Sadar charansparsh. Main Tarun Bhardwaj hoon - Bharatpur, Rajasthan ka rehnewala aur aajkal Dilli me rehta hu. Mere swasthya kuchh samay se behad kharab chal raha hai. Kripaya upay bataye. Mere Janmatithi hai 06 July 1979, Time: 3-15 am aur place: Wardha Maharashtra.
Pranam,

Tarun

admin

• Administrator
Re: Swasthya theek nahi
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 07:51:21 PM »
Dear Tarun,
                     You should perform mahamrityunjaya Sadhana.  Your ascendant (the house of self) lord is venus which is also the lord of 6th house (the house of illness ). It shows you are the only reason of your bad health. It also shows bad immune system. Your moon is placed in 6th house causing bad health. So to improve your health you should perform this sadhana. Apart from it regulate your lifestyle. Do yoga and exercise everyday and avoid food which is not natural.
Download mahamrityunjaya Sadhana from the following link
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/57309741/Mahamrityunjaya-mantra-sadhana-puja-anusthan-vidhi.pdf

I also suggest you to read the book Heal Yourself. Download it from the following link
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/57309741/Heal-Yourself.pdf

Tarun Bhardwaj

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 11:29:48 AM »
Pranam Guruji,

Sadar Charan Sparsh, I am trying my best to regulate my lifestyle but I am in a job where I have rotational shifts. I have to work whole night or sometime till odd hours. I have also started reciting the mahamritunjaya mantra. I keep on silently reciting it all the time. I will contact you for more. Please give me your blessings.

Pranam,
Tarun

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 02:06:33 PM »
May mother Bagla shower her grace upon you.